Monday, May 07, 2007

PMC Convention 2007 Youth Drama

Don't you hate it when things go wrong? I sure do! I'm sure you read that statement on previous blogs before. We spent alot of time on the following youth video and it was a challenge. By the time we got it done, we were spent. We did the rehersal and all was well. When it was time to present it to the conventioneers, we had audio difficulties that didn't exist during rehersal. I wasn't sure whether to laught, cry or blow a fuse. Nonetheless the show went on. I'd like to share it with you! It is a bit different than what we shared at the convention. See it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDYsT9HVHFg

However, I know that the team can still do better. We want to keep striving for excellence. We want to make this thing go over the top! Our next project is an ambitious one. We need God's grace! We need more resources, inspiration and God's percious spirit. It will all come in due time!

No comments: